Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services - HIPAA Administration
HIPAA administration is a time-consuming process
with many expensive pitfalls. Imagine eliminating the potential
liability as well as the time-sensitive administrative challenges.
HIPAA administration provides:
- Internet-based self-service for HIPAA continuants
- Single vendor access to support and account management
- Built-in connectivity between systems and carriers
- Proven technology for tracking data relevant to these
- Competitive rates from aggregated buying power
- Reduced implementation costs overall
- Set-up and maintenance of Corporate Structure, Benefit
Plans and Employee records.
- Electronic connectivity from ADP Employease to the HIPAA Administration
- Indemnification for the Employer from any fines, penalties,
or excise taxes associated with the administration of its
- A regulatory compliance manual/program that enables you
to collect and maintain reports and information required
by various federal agencies in a documented program.
- HIPAA rights notices to all new employees (if selected).
- Guaranteed 30-day cycle for remittance of continuant premiums
- Activity, Status and Confirmation reports to keep you
in compliance and updated on the actions on your account
- Website connectivity for Internet users to make data transfers
and activity notifications paperless and easy as possible.
- Tier one support from your ADP Employease Account Manager
for employer questions and implementation assistance.
- Transmission of eligibility information to benefit providers.
HIPAA administration is supported
in partnership with CONEXIS, one of the largest providers
of these services in the United States.