Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services - Fulfillment Services
For organizations that have a need for paper
communications, ADP Employease complements its online expertise
with fulfillment services. All communications - online and
paper - are coordinated and consistent.
HR and benefits departments endure the disruptive
task of assembling detailed new hire and benefits packages.
Instead of orienting new employees or helping existing employees
with choices, this professional expertise gets short-changed
by such administrative details.
Fulfillment outsourcing through ADP Employease addresses
these important but administrative details. Extensive technological
resources allow ADP Employease to easily address each accurately.
Examples include distribution of materials
- New hire, open enrollment and benefit changes based on
life event changes
- Follow-up letters and calls to non-respondents
- Outsourcing benefits fulfillment offers confidence that
materials are maintained and distributed accurately, efficiently
and on time.
With all the impact a new hire represents, why
weigh down HR professionals with administration? Especially
when you can save money by outsourcing these activities to ADP Employease.
Employease Fulfillment Services includes a variety
of features created to help manage, serve and address employee
- Printing - Benefit from volume discounts and professional
- Collation and assembly - Remove the distraction of detailed
administrative disruptions to a focused team.
- Distribution - Labeling, postage and arranging pick-up.
- Warehousing - Storage can be expensive, especially in
corporate office space. Benefit from professional storage
at warehouse rates.
- Materials management - Missing even one brochure can defeat
the best-laid plans. Benefit from quantity management and
Fulfillment service can be provided in conjunction
with Contact Center and Enrollment services, or stand-alone,
as your needs require.